Vredehoek Cape Town
A project we completed in Vredehoek. We did various work on this property. Of which was restoration, renovation and various handyman and home maintenance services throughout.
Location: Vredehoek, Cape Town
Date: September 2019 – December 2019
Duration: 3 Months
- Small apartment building.
- Removed all exterior plaster back to brick.
- Waterproofed, replaster and paint.
- Replace all gutters, facias and soffits.
- Supply and instal new balcony.
- Supply and instal new stacking doors, doors and windows.
- Replace damage sewer lines.
- Re-tile all common areas.
- New fencing.
- New electrics, plugs, switch’s and lightning.
- Replacing rotten floor joist.
- New flooring.
- Wood Decking.
What Clients had to say:
“I want to thank you and the team for the excellent work you have done for us. Thank you for the management and craft skills you all brought to the project and for your patience with the delays and the dithering. Not only does the house look stunning; it is good to know that invisible structural faults have also been fixed. I look forward to working with you again next year, on the bin box, garage door and the roof.”
“I would echo Alide’s comment that the work has been of a high standard and well managed – we would recommend you to others which is always the litmus test.”
“I am very happy indeed with the work. Your guys have been meticulous and very neat and you have been patient with our dithering. Many thanks!”