1.1 Strictly COD. Any alternative arrangements to be made with the office prior to commencement of work.
1.2 60% deposit, payable before commencement of work. Should the deposit not be paid within two (2) days from invoice date, we reserve the right not to return to site until such amount has been paid. Client to be held liable for any costs incurred.
1.3 Balance/ account payable within 2 days from final invoice after completion/ weekly progress payments with final payment on completion.
1.4 Any complaints/ issues to be directed in writing to our office – no payment may be withheld after completion.
1.5 Contract prices are net and no allowance build in for retention
2. This quotation is done according to site conditions and/ or as per clients instructions on site.
3. The client understands and accepts that any additional work and/or changes from the original quotation, are not to be requested from the workers on site by him/her. All changes and/or requests for additional work are to be confirmed with the office and will be quoted separately, and will only commence once such quote has been accepted in writing.
4. Quotes are valid for 30 ( THIRTY) days only
5. Owners are responsible for plans where required.
6. Workmanship and material(as per supplier) are guaranteed for 12 months. Any material damaged or broken by client or third party will be replaced at clients cost.
7. Owner will not stop or interfere with work in progress at any time without prior consent from HANDYMAN HOMES.
8. The customer will have no claim against HANDYMAN HOMES or its agents for any damage or injury howsoever caused, or any delay in the completion of the work.
9. Any delays or costs incurred caused by the client due to late cancellation/ movement of starting dates, will be for the account of the client. This includes cases where client were quoted for labour only, and material are not on site when work commence. Cancellations to be made in writing not less than 7 days before work is to commence.
11. Cancellations must be made 24 hours before booking. Any cancellations made after will be subject to a R565+vat cancellation fee.
12. All materials left over after completion of the work, and supplied by the contractor, will remain the property of HANDYMAN HOMES
13. Ownership of all materials supplied (fixed or unfixed) will remain the property of HANDYMAN HOMES until payment has been made in full. In the event of payment not being made by the due date, HANDYMAN HOMES reserves the right to remove any installation made in terms of this contract.
14. HANDYMAN HOMES undertakes to leave the site in a condition commensurate with the condition in which it was found.
15. In the event that HANDYMAN HOMES encountering any hidden obstructions or unsuitable conditions a separate quote will be submitted. The client is free to call in an outside contractor for this particular work.
16. HANDYMAN HOMES may at any time and without incurring damages to the customer, cancel this agreement by letter to the customer upon refund of monies paid by the customer to it. In this event HANDYMAN HOMES will be released from its obligation under this agreement and the client will have no claim against HANDYMAN HOMES.
17. The customer hereby agrees to allow HANDYMAN HOMES an advertising board facing the road for at least the construction period + 7 days.
18. Client to ensure that all material is correct as quoted as cost incurred for exchanges will be for the account of the client.
19. Power point to be made available on site.
20. Rubble removal excluded unless specified.
21. No responsibility for any underground services taken unless indicated on site by client prior to contract commencing.
22. All boundary pegs/beacons to be indicated by client.
23. No foundations will be tampered with. Should this be in the way of the proposed work, it is the clients responsibility to have it rectified before work commence.
24. Clients to ensure adequate and obstacle free entry to the site, as time wasted will be charged extra.