Handyman Homes, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and is currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by government guidelines.
- Wash hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cover cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
We hope this alleviates any concerns you may have when choosing Handyman Homes. Our Team Members are ready to continue to provide you an Exceptional Experience.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us.